Thursday, December 8, 2011

He Buries My Mistakes - TCF201 Short Film... Finished!

I'm taking TCF201 (Intro to Video Production) this semester. For our final projects, we were split up into teams, assigned roles, and left to our own devices to produce a finished film. The screening for our films was yesterday and I was impressed with the films the other teams produced. They honestly weren't nearly as bad as I expected.

I ended up Director of Photography on William Mason's He Buries My Mistakes. I shot with 2 Canon Rebel T2i cameras using the 18-55mm kit lens along with a 24mm and a sweet 50mm.

I ended up editing the film, as well, after we had some issues with the cut that our assigned editor delivered.

Here's the film we ended up with in the end. It's the story of a father and son who experience a life altering and unexpected event during a long drive at night. 


No comments: